- This event has passed.
***TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT***
$10/person Advanced Ticket Purchase required through Eventbrite at https://www.montgomeryparks.org/parks-and-trails/brookside-gardens/garden-of-lights . Space is limited so don’t delay
Please join us for Brookside Gardens’ 23rd year of Garden of Lights on Thursday, December 4th at 7:30 pm. Walk with us through the outdoor twinkling lights and glimmering displays that dot the paths and flowerbeds throughout the 50 acres in Wheaton, MD. More than one million dazzling and colorful LED lights are handwoven into original works depicting animals, flowers, and other natural elements. You will be dazzled by the computerized light display matching lights with music, fog bubbles, and there will be great opportunities to get that perfect selfie.
Note that tickets will not be sold on site this year. Be sure to get your tickets online AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so they don’t sell out.
– Tickets are $10 per person, age three and older, and are only available online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/garden-of-lights-at-brookside-gardens-montgomery-parks-tickets-200175659787
– Every person three and older must have a ticket.
– Tickets are timed-entry with a specific day and entrance time for your arrival. Please choose 12/4 at 7:30 pm
– Checkout and pay online.
– You will receive digital tickets in your confirmation email.
– Please print a hard copy to bring with you to the event.
– You must arrive within thirty minutes of the ticketed time slot to redeem your ticket.
– Tickets are non-refundable.
This event is for those who are fully vaccinated only. Also please do not attend if you are sick or have been near someone who thinks they may have or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Weather: We will meet rain, shine, or snow. But if conditions pose a threat, the event will be cancelled. Please check the comments below frequently for updates.
VSDC (https://vsdc.org) is a clear and consistent voice for improving the lives of all beings through education on the benefits of a vegan diet & lifestyle. Sharing food is the bond that brings families together; so it is with VSDC. From simply “breaking bread” to experiencing delicious and nutritious vegan foods from around the world, we make your journey easier, enjoyable & meaningful.
VSDC. Creating communities. For your health, the animals, and the planet.